- PTMA respects your privacy and carefully safeguards your personal information.
- We use the personal information you provide only to perform our duties in serving you.
- We do not share your personal information with any outside party.
- We use appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information and prevent unauthorized access.
- As a member of PTMA, you have full control over content and access to your personal information at all times, as detailed on the Members Only page.
PTMA Code of Ethics
- PTMA members aspire to the highest standards of ethical conduct in their dealings with each other and the community at large. Use the link to view or download a copy of the PTMA Code of Ethics Policy (pdf)